Fathers are our first superheroes, aren’t they? We’ve seen them open tight jars, fights against bullies and hug us tight when everything seems like it is falling apart. We look up to them and they make our lives much better than it already is. They really don’t know to express how they feel and hence we are generally out of ideas for gifts for Father’s Day. One day isn’t enough for us to make our superheroes feel special but you can always try to. Someone has rightly said and I quote, “A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.”
We grow up, get old and in this process we fail to realise that this one person who has been our pillar all this while is growing old too. Father’s Day is a marvellous day for you to tell him how special he is to you. We present to you a list of ideas for Father’s day 2021, to make your first hero, first love, smile.
- There’s this very common joke that fathers forget the minute details but we don’t believe in that. If you go check his folders and albums you’ll find everything you don’t remember of. To help him store these in something portable and fancy, a Camera shaped USB Drive is just what you want.
- Fathers have this general complaint how bland the dashboard of their car looks. As an ideal Father’s Day Gift you could get him one or maybe a set of bobble heads. To show him that he is the Iron Man in your life or to tell him how he’s helped you shoo away problems like Harry Potter, bobble heads are the quirky cool gifts you can get for him.
- There’s this common trait in our fathers- they are always in a hurry. Even if they’re not running late, they just keep hasting. Now to prevent any injury and to save their time further, a No-tie shoe lace sounds like an ideal Father’s Gift, right? They look classy and will go with any pair of shoes he owns.
- Superheroes have their own way to be different. Our fathers are different in the quirkiest ways, their choice of beverage or choice of vessel to have them might be bizarre but to fulfil their quirky wish is our job. 3D Mugs, in these cases are just the perfect Father’s Day 2021 gifts! There’s fun in being quirky and our fathers like it that way too.
- To make sure that our dads follow the fashion trends and stay up to date we need to update everything they own. Their beanies are one such accessory they own which can be upgraded to a Bluetooth Beanie with Speakers. It works both as a beanie and as speakers, keeping up with the trend and a handy gift too.
If you’ve reached the end of this list, I am sure you will be a little less confused regarding what to buy for your superman. Fathers can be difficult to read but easy to please. You make him a cup of tea or play his favourite song or have a conversation over a cup of tea, and look how happy he will get. 21st June this year will be Father’s day, but remember that the rest of the days are still an opportunity to make your old man smile!
Happy Father’s Day ’21!