Easter is just around the corner. This favourite holiday calls for all things warm and good- baked bread and soft eggs for family breakfasts. Cozy sweaters and plush bunnies. And of course, Easter gift baskets.
Not all baskets should be traditional with chocolates and candles. We have curated some custom baskets for your relatives and friends. Gifts for him, gifts for her? We got a basket for each. And small, cute gifts that can fit right into a them.
What better than some cool gift ideas to brighten this holiday? Read on.
The Lovers’ Basket:
- Gifts for lover was never easy. So let’s send the message clear and loud with a Rainbow Neon Love Lamp. The warm, subtle shades stand by the Easter tradition and shall light up their hearts every night.
- Someone rightly said, love is a warm mug of hot chocolate. Curl up this Easter with your special one with a soft 3D unicorn mug. This is the perfect gift for her after a long day at work.
- Easter 2021 deserves more love for all the hardships the past year put us through. Relive all your moments from sunnier days with these lovely LED photo clips. It could be one of the memorable gifts you ever give.
The Dreamers’ Basket:
- A dreamer’s easter basket should be aesthetically pleasing. Beautiful gifts never fail to please their hearts. Throw in a feathery dream catcher they can hang upon their windows to collect dreams.
- Dreamers can have it hard. It takes loads of effort to ground themselves. Get them a ‘You are doing Great B*tch!’ lapel pin badge to get them going.
- Gifts for dreamers fit right into easter baskets as both imbibe life into the dull drudge of daily. Add an extremely aesthetic sunset journal to let them write their dreams.
The Family Basket:
- It all ends with family- every day and every journey. We seldom give our tribe credit. Let them rest peacefully with a super-cute, so-darn-soft-to-touch unicorn mask
- Gifts for mom and gifts for dad are Easter’s hardest chores. They are never in want of anything. Replace your mother’s old purse with a subtle, classy retro purse.
- And dad gets a new Finger Football game set for your Sunday evenings together. Get some quality time with him. This is one of the top gifts for football fans. Who said football isn’t for old people?
What are you waiting for? Choose a basket, grab your easter gifts. You can mix & match too *wink-wink*. Get cozy with your easter baskets and family folks in front of the fireplace.
Happy Easter fam!